Stay Focused on Your Goals With the Help of a Career Coach
Coaching is not therapy. It’s a Co-Active Learning Experience. I will support you towards achieving the goals and changes you desire. With my guidance you will:
- Start right where you are and get clear about what you really want and need from a career or your current job
- Identify what’s causing you the greatest challenges
- Uncover and move past limiting beliefs
- Assess strengths and weaknesses and work on both
- Develop specific strategies to meet and exceed goals
- Boost your confidence to ask for and get what you want at work
- Focus on self, wellbeing and decreased stress
- Balance work and life and loose the guilt
Self-awareness is critical to charting the course and laying the foundation for transformation. Our approach to guiding our clients to do this produces profound and lasting effects for them and those they interact with and lead.
Benefits of Leadership Coaching:
- Self-reflective accountability
- Leverage strengths and weaknesses to overcome obstacles
- Illuminate new insights to various problems and find solutions
- Broaden thinking styles to help see other perspectives on issues
- Significant improvement in ability to work with difficult people
- Personal communication enhancement
- Stress and anxiety management
- Sharpen strategic thinking skills
- New transferable skills
The “What’s Next Syndrome” is real. More Baby Boomers are starting encore careers. They have a wealth of knowledge, skills and wisdom that are sorely needed in the world. The BIG problem for some is deciding how and where to use those resources.
Coaching can help you:
- Get clear about your vision for this stage of your life
- Reinvent or revive an existing career, or start a business
- Support you as you learn new skills to be competitive in todays’ market
- Manage fears and anxieties that comes with moving into this next phase of your life
- See new possibilities
- Push past what’s holding you back
- Sustain motivation
- Reach your goals!
NOTE: You can choose to meet 1-2 times a month. Most clients prefer meeting every two weeks, especially if they want to reach their goals faster. Coaching can be conducted by phone or video using Zoom, and you will have email support throughout the coaching engagement.
You don’t have to be great to start, but you have to start to be great. –Zig Ziglar